BBD logo

Banco Bradesco S.A. American Depositary Shares (Each representing one Preferred Shares)


BBD: Banco Bradesco is Brazil's second-largest private bank, with about 15% of deposits, and the largest insurance provider in Brazil, with roughly 20%-25% market share. The bank is majority controlled by the Bradesco foundation—a private nonprofit institution focused on education. Banking provides roughly 70% of profits, while the insurance segment contributes the remaining 30%. The bank is also a major asset manager with high-single-digit market share. In 2016, Bradesco acquired the Brazilian operations of HSBC.


Show BBD Financials

Consumer Interest
SEC Filings

Recent trades of BBD by members of U.S. Congress

Quiver Logo

No Congress Trading data for this ticker

Congress Trading Dashboard

Recently reported changes by institutional investors

Quiver Logo

No Whale Activity for this ticker

Institutional Holdings Dashboard

Quarterly net insider trading by BBD's directors and management

Quiver Logo

No recent Insider Trading for this ticker

Insider Trading Dashboard

Government lobbying spending instances

Quiver Logo

No Corporate Lobbying instances for this ticker

Corporate Lobbying Dashboard
U.S. Patents

New patents grants

Quiver Logo

No new patents for this ticker

U.S. Patents Dashboard
Government Contracts

Federal grants, loans, and purchases

Quiver Logo

No Government Contracts for this ticker

Government Contracts Dashboard

Number of mentions of BBD in WallStreetBets Daily Discussion

BBD News

Recent insights relating to BBD

CNBC Recommendations

Recent picks made for BBD stock on CNBC

Top ETF Holders

ETFs with the largest estimated holdings in BBD

Corporate Flights

Flights by private jets registered to BBD