U.S. Representative Suzan K. Delbene Just Reported a Sale of $MSFT stock
By James Kardatzke, CEO
Posted: 2 weeks, 2 days ago // Sept. 12, 2023 3:28 p.m. UTC
In a new disclosure filed today, U.S. Representative Suzan K. Delbene reported the sale of $250k-500k of Microsoft stock, in a trade that took place on August 30. She also sold $500k-$1m of Microsoft stock on August 31. Since those trades was made, the stock has risen approximately 2.11%.
Microsoft has been one of the most-traded stocks by Congress this year. Members of Congress have traded $MSFT stock 32 times in the past 6 months. Of those trades, 15 have been purchases and 17 have been sales.
Here’s a breakdown of other recent trading of $MSFT stock by members of Congress over the last 6 months:
- Representative Michael Patrick Guest purchased up to $15,000 on 08/07.
- Representative Josh Gottheimer has traded $MSFT 16 times. They made 9 purchases worth up to $16,075,000 on 06/01, 05/30, 05/16, 05/15, 04/10, 03/31, 03/24 and 7 sales worth up to $20,045,000 on 07/18, 07/07, 05/16, 05/15, 04/27.
- Senator Shelley Moore Capito has traded $MSFT 2 times. They made 0 purchases and 2 sales worth up to $65,000 on 06/22, 06/12.
- Representative John Curtis has traded $MSFT 2 times. They made 0 purchases and 2 sales worth up to $30,000 on 06/21, 05/11.
- Senator Tommy Tuberville has traded $MSFT 2 times. They made 0 purchases and 2 sales worth up to $550,000 on 06/20, 04/03.
- Representative Nancy Pelosi purchased up to $1,000,000 on 06/15.
- Representative Kathy Manning has traded $MSFT 3 times. They made 3 purchases worth up to $80,000 on 04/28 and 0 sales.
- Representative Michael C. Burgess sold up to $50,000 on 04/10.
- Representative Deborah Ross sold up to $15,000 on 04/10.
- Representative Daniel Goldman purchased up to $50,000 on 04/10.
$MSFT has disclosed $11,660,000 of lobbying in the last year. To see more information on the specific issues that they were lobbying on, you can visit our lobbying dashboard for $MSFT.
To see more data on trading by politicians, check out our congressional trading dashboard.